Urgent Community Update:
Chicken will be back in stock on 3/26/2020! We have limited supplies on whole chicken and no cuts until mid April.
WE DO HAVE EGGS IN STOCK RIGHT NOW.
Pickup location: Call first to schedule a delivery. Farm pickup will be by appointment only at this time. Call Debra: 208-240-1011
Important changes to farm policy -We are staying flexible in how we interact with our customers. Keeping distance as recommended by the CDC and cleaning card readers for payments or taking checks. We are committed to keeping our customers safe as well as ourselves. As such, Farm tours are suspended until further notice.
- We offer beef and poultry meat products raised on our farm
- We never use hormones and maintain our animals on well fertilized pastures, free choice minerals and plenty of fresh clean water
- We offer grass finished Angus beef and pastured poultry broilers.
- Chicks are in the brooder! Give us a call pre-order your broilers and receive a 10% discount on pricing when picked up week of processing. Stock up your freezer now.
- Beef Cuts Available Now: Hamburger and individual prime beef cuts. New York strip, Tenderloin, Rib Eyes and Osso Busco. We have beef soup bones and marrow bones available for stock and dog treats.
- Our market garden offers a variety of heirloom vegetables in season.
- Bedding plants are available and a limited number of perennial plant starts for fruiting shrubs and berries are offered each spring.