Farm Tours – Terms
Tours at Little Cow Mountain are a fun and interactive way to visit the farm.We are very excited to be one of the top ‘agritourism’ destinations in the area. We are thrilled to give you a little glimpse into our day to day operation. Here is what you need to know: The Details…
Farm Tours Begin in April Each Year
- Available Days: Our tours must be pre-booked via email with Debra. We accept groups of any size. Large groups of 15 or more require a lead time to schedule enough staff to manage larger groups. We are NOT available for tours on Friday and Saturday during the Farmers Market Season.
- Cost of Tour: $10/ Adult visitor; children are Free.
- Length of Tour: Approximately 1 ½ hours.
- What to Wear: Be sure to wear appropriate clothing for the weather and sturdy shoes for walking.
- Dogs: Please do not bring your dogs with you to the farm as we have our own working dogs. Service Dogs under control of leash or harness are allowed.
While you’re here you will have an opportunity to shop for products available and in season. We will have a space set aside for you to relax and enjoy light refreshments at the end of your tour. Be sure to visit our gift shop where you will find a variety of art prints, cards and coffee mugs, featuring farm animals and Idaho wildlife. We also offer as a selection of cottage food products such as breads, pastries, pies, jams and dried fruits produced with fruits and nuts grown on our farm.